Soul Eater Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new Soul eater RP that takes place 100 years after the manga

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Riza Mizagi
Application Template. I_vote_lcapApplication Template. I_voting_barApplication Template. I_vote_rcap 
Madalyn James
Application Template. I_vote_lcapApplication Template. I_voting_barApplication Template. I_vote_rcap 
Berrysoul
Shinigame
Celestia Nighthawk
Chastity
Nyx
Alex Eternal
Rakku
adelrbelve
Latest topics
» Elsa Vw.iso
Application Template. EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 1:34 am by adelrbelve

» [MU] L\'Economie Pour Les Nuls [PDF]
Application Template. EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 6:39 am by 

»  if you want to rp
Application Template. EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 1:14 pm by Nyx

» Oi!........................
Application Template. EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 6:42 pm by Akirt

» Ruined Wish Game
Application Template. EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 2:45 pm by Chastity

» Application Template.
Application Template. EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 12:39 pm by Chastity

» a walk through the dark forest..
Application Template. EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 8:47 pm by Berrysoul

Affiliates
Application Template. 20pbr83
blahl
Application Template. Aff10
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
Copyright.
Soul Eater Next Generation © Shinigame

©opyrighted

All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Shinigame or Riza Mizagi, Alivyre Angèle Mercier, aeon of ON THE EDGE! for her graphics, Alivyre for coding and Shinigame aka Riza for creating the site, and making the things. And all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics, posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Tool

Navigation
Untitled Document .

Application Template.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chastity

Application Template. Empty
PostSubject: Application Template.   Application Template. EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 12:24 pm

Here is the application, just to let you know on how to use it, and make sure it's done right. Please understand, we don't like it when the rules are followed! The explication is from Zuri of Lost Generations, it was made for Luz Dura Academy, but edited and changed a little to fit this site. ^_^'

• 1 •
    First and foremost, when making your application, please copy the coding, and nothing else. Make sure you copy it all, too, or else something might not look right. If you’ve copied it correctly, it should show up in a preview without showing any “broken” tags, or in other words, coding tags such as [/center] that are not closed.

• 2 •
    Now, on to how to fill out the application. You will notice areas that are typed in all capital letters—for example, at the top, CHARACTER PICTURE HERE. As you fill out your application, highlight these areas and type {or put a picture in IMG tags} where they are. Do not type before them or after them, but right where they are, so that everything will turn out the right size, font, and color throughout the application.

• 3 •
    On that note, when you are filling the application out, you will notice that some areas are for different races, just delete them if they aren't the race you are going for.

• 4 •
    Lastly, even if you are familiar with coding, please do not alternate the template with your own colors or ideas. It was created the way it was for a reason, so please just leave it be.

• 5 •
    Alright! Almost done. When you post your application, go to the Pending Applications category and select New Topic. Type your character’s RACE in {brackets}, then LAST NAME followed by a comma and then their FIRST NAME as the topic title—for example: {RACE} Lavandière, Zuri. Do not put ridiculous titles such as Alex the Great. Just your character’s race then last name followed by their first name.

• 6 •
    A simple, but usually necessary, instruction now. After you have titled the topic, paste the filled out coding for your application into the field area, and select Send. For those of you who have been on forums like this before, you should know what I’m talking about.

• 7 •
    Once your application has been marked with an Accepted Sticker by an Administrator and they have given you your grade’s color, you can freely RP anywhere! Until then, though, please only post in the OOC areas.

CHARACTER CLASS HERE
Application Template. 29ngphi Application Template. 29ngphi Application Template. 29ngphi

Name: Full Name.
School: DWMA or Kishin Academy.
Class: Weapon, Meisters, Witch, etc?
Weapon Form: Your character's weapon form. // Delete this line if character is not a Weapon.
Familiar: Every witch has a familiar. Go to the directory to make sure that your animal hasn't already been taken. // Delete this line if character is not a Witch.
Theme: Every Kishin has a theme. // Delete this line if character is not a Kishin.
Face Claim:
    Code:
    [b]FROM , NAME is CHARACTERS NAME[/b]

APPEARANCE

Give a good two paragraphs of an appearance of your character. The definition of a good paragraph is 5-6 sentences, so do your best! Make sure you include a picture for your character, sometimes this can help you decide how your character is going to look. Don't forget to include your character's weapon or familiar form. [For picture, please use a link.]

PERSONALITY

Characters personality here. Do you’re best, a good paragraph is 5-6 sentences, so do your best!

ABILITIES

Performance:
Describe how your character fights. Make sure to list out at least 2 strengths and 2 weaknesses here.

FOR MEISTERS/WEAPONS:
Reonances will have to be bought in the shop once you get enough points for them. Once you purchase them, you may put them here.

Resonance: Description

FOR KISHINS:
Kishin Eggs aren't magical, but they do have attacks that go along with their theme. You're allowed to have 3 abilities as a beginner.

Power: Description

FOR WITCHES:
As a beginner witch you're allowed 3 spells. Soul Protect isn't included, all witches gain that by default, but you're free to add that to the list if you wish.

Spell: Description

HISTORY

For this section, I think a good 5 paragraphs is a good length. History is important, especially for OC’s, we need to know as much about your character and how he/she got to the point they are now. Get in contact with me if you need some help with this because I know it can be difficult when making histories for characters you make up. For the canons, just write out what you remember from the anime.

WRITING SAMPLE

I want you to really work on this, we require at least 400 words so the rest of the members have something to respond to, and yes that means your writing sample needs to be the same length. You need to think of this as an advertisement to the other members. Potential partners will look at this when deciding on who to ask so you need to make it as in depth and interesting as possible. No one wants to be partners with someone who's boring.

OUT OF CHARACTER

Experience: How long have you been roleplaying?
Password: Find the password somewhere in the rules and you can place that here.
How’d you find us: If through an affiliate, which one?
Back to top Go down
Chastity

Application Template. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Template.   Application Template. EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 12:39 pm

Code:

[color=ghostwhite][right][b][font=Algerian][color=ghostwhite][size=29]CHARACTER CLASS HERE[/color][/size][/font][/b][/right]
[center][IMG]http://i51.tinypic.com/29ngphi.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://i51.tinypic.com/29ngphi.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://i51.tinypic.com/29ngphi.gif[/IMG][/center]
[font=Dauphin][size=14]
[color=#23819C]Name:[/color] Full Name.
[color=#23819C]Gender:[/color] Male or Female.
[color=#23819C]Age:[/color] Character's Age.
[color=#23819C]Occupation:[/color] Are they a teacher, student, a civilian, etc?
[color=#23819C]School:[/color] DWMA or Kishin Academy.
[color=#23819C]Class:[/color] Weapon, Meisters, Witch, etc?
[color=#23819C]Weapon Form:[/color] Your character's weapon form. // Delete this line if character is not a Weapon.
[color=#23819C]Familiar:[/color] Every witch has a familiar. Go to the directory to make sure that your animal hasn't already been taken. // Delete this line if character is not a Witch.
[color=#23819C]Theme:[/color] Every Kishin has a theme. // Delete this line if character is not a Kishin.
[color=#23819C]Face Claim: [/color]
[list][code][b]FROM , NAME is CHARACTERS NAME[/b][/code][/list][/font][/size]
[hr]

[center][b][font=Algerian][color=ghostwhite][size=29]APPEARANCE[/b][/font][/color][/size][/center]
[size=14][font=Dauphin]
Give a good two paragraphs of an appearance of your character. The definition of a good paragraph is 5-6 sentences, so do your best! Make sure you include a picture for your character, sometimes this can help you decide how your character is going to look. Don't forget to include your character's weapon or familiar form. [For picture, please use a link.]
[/font][/size]
[hr]

[center][b][font=Algerian][color=ghostwhite][size=29]PERSONALITY[/b][/font][/color][/size][/center]
[size=14][font=Dauphin]
Characters personality here. Do you’re best, a good paragraph is 5-6 sentences, so do your best!
[/font][/size]
[hr]

[center][b][font=Algerian][color=ghostwhite][size=29]ABILITIES[/b][/font][/color][/size][/center]
[size=14][font=Dauphin]
[color=#2897B7][b]Performance:[/b][/color]
Describe how your character fights. Make sure to list out at least 2 strengths and 2 weaknesses here.

[color=#2897B7][b]FOR MEISTERS/WEAPONS:[/b] [/color]
Reonances will have to be bought in the shop once you get enough points for them. Once you purchase them, you may put them here.

[color=#2897B7][b]FOR KISHINS: [/b][/color]
Kishin Eggs aren't magical, but they do have attacks that go along with their theme. You're allowed to have 3 abilities as a beginner.

[color=#2897B7][b]FOR WITCHES:[/b] [/color]
As a beginner witch you're allowed 3 spells. Soul Protect isn't included, all witches gain that by default, but you're free to add that to the list if you wish.

[/font][/size]
[hr]

[center][b][font=Algerian][color=ghostwhite][size=29]HISTORY[/b][/font][/color][/size][/center][size=14][font=Dauphin]
For this section, I think a good 5 paragraphs is a good length. History is important, especially for OC’s, we need to know as much about your character and how he/she got to the point they are now. Get in contact with me if you need some help with this because I know it can be difficult when making histories for characters you make up. For the canons, just write out what you remember from the anime.
[/font][/size]
[hr]
[center][b][font=Algerian][color=ghostwhite][size=29]WRITING SAMPLE[/b][/font][/size][/color][/center]
[size=14][font=Dauphin]
I want you to really work on this, we require at least 400 words so the rest of the members have something to respond to, and yes that means your writing sample needs to be the same length. You need to think of this as an advertisement to the other members. Potential partners will look at this when deciding on who to ask so you need to make it as in depth and interesting as possible. No one wants to be partners with someone who's boring.
[/font][/size]
[hr]

[center][b][font=Algerian][color=ghostwhite][size=29]OUT OF CHARACTER[/b][/font][/size][/color][/center]
[size=14][font=Dauphin]
[color=#2FAACE]Real Name:[/color] Real name or something you want us to call you by.
[color=#2FAACE]Age:[/color] Your real age.
[color=#2FAACE]Experience:[/color] How long have you been roleplaying?
[color=#2FAACE]Password:[/color] Find the password somewhere in the rules and you can place that here.
[color=#2FAACE]How’d you find us:[/color] If through an affiliate, which one?
[/font][/size][/color][hr]
Back to top Go down

Application Template.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Next Generation :: Character Creation :: Character Applications-
Jump to: